- Permanent / Full Time
- Auto and Truck parts industry
- Above award wages
- Potential for career progression
Our client are specialists in Diesel fuel injection and Turbocharger service and parts sales with over 40 years of experience.
They are seeking a full time warehouse storeperson to join their team. Located in the Archerfield area.
Duties will include:
- Picking and packing parts and fragile freight
- Stock receipt and dispatch
- Repetive manual lifting up to 20kgs
- Security of stock
- General warehouse duties
- Delivery of parts as neeed
- Hourly rate of $23-$25 + super – based on experience
- Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
We are seeking reliable and committed candidates who can work within a team environment and contribute to the organisation.
You will have a solid understanding of warehouse functions, good attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and good general PC, numeracy and literacy skills. With your motivation and solid organisational skills, you will be able to work under tight deadlines.
To APPLY, please click the following link – https://www.autorecruitment.com.au/jobs/?ja-job=3548972 and click the Apply Now button to submit your resume to Jem Glover in a WORD Document.
All details in relation to the organisation, etc will be provided to suitable candidates AFTER application.
- Resumes must be submitted in a Word Document only
- This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients, across vehicle dealerships, aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance sectors, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.