Warehouse Store Person
- Permanent / Full Time
- Auto and Truck parts industry
- Above award wages
- Great culture and team
Our client is a highly respected provider of Automotive Electrical and Engine systems solutions servicing the automotive, heavy-duty, fleet, mining and industrial markets. As part of an ASX Company they offer strong technical expertise and an extensive product range to their customers.
They are seeking a full time/permanent warehouse/store person to join their team located in the Acacia Ridge area. You will have a solid understanding of warehouse functions, good attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and good general PC, numeracy and literacy skills. With your motivation and solid organisational skills, you will be able to work under tight deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Picking and packing parts for customers and branches in a time sensitive environment
- Manual heavy lifting up to 20kgs
- Booking of freight and invoicing
- Repacking and labelling stock
- Delivery of parts as needed
- General housekeeping and other ad hoc duties
- Must hold a valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently
- Be physically fit and self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Possess sound OHS Knowledge
- Have general computer knowledge
- Hourly rate of $23-$25 + super – based on experience ($45 – $50k)
- Monday – Friday 38 hour week
- Free parking and uniform provided
- Modern equipment with a strong safety record
Please click the following link – https://www.autorecruitment.com.au/jobs/?ja-job=3575451 and APPLY via the application button to submit your resume to Jem Glover in a WORD Document.
All details in relation to the organisation, etc will be provided to suitable candidates AFTER application.
- Resumes must be submitted in a Word Document only
- This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients, across vehicle dealerships, aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance sectors, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.