Warehouse Store Person and/or Drivers Melbourne
- Permanent / Full Time
- Perm and full time casual roles available
- Growing organisation and great team
- Forward moving and thinking business
Warehouse Store People and Drivers needed!!!! – Automotive Parts Sector
My client is a National business, with a strong brand and footprints in each state. They offer a diverse range of automotive parts to their solid customer base.
They are seeking full time or casual full time warehouse / stores people and drivers to join their team.
Warehouse duties will include:
- Picking and packing goods
- Processing orders
- Assisting with stock takes
- Inwards and despatch
- Unloading containers
- General warehouse duties
- Lifting of up to 20kgs
- Hourly rate of $21.54 for permanent or $26.93 for full time casual plus superannuation, regular overtime included and bonus
Driving duties will include:
- Delivery to customers
- Managing your time
- Ensuring accuracy of parts being delivered
- Customer interaction and service
- Daily use of PDA’s
- Lift up to 20kgs
- Hourly rate of $22.07 for permanent or $27.59 for full time casuals plus super, regular overtime included and bonus
We are seeking reliable and committed candidates who can work within a team environment and contribute to the organisation.
You will have a solid understanding of warehouse functions, good attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and good general PC skills. With your motivation and solid organisational skills, you will be able to work under tight deadlines. It is essential for drivers roles to have a current manual drivers licence.
Please submit your resume to Jem Glover in a WORD Document via the following link – https://www.autorecruitment.com.au/jobs/?ja-job=3476078
All details in relation to the organisation, etc will be provided to suitable candidates AFTER application.
- Resumes must be submitted in a Word Document only
- This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients, across vehicle dealerships, aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance sectors, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.