Product Specialist – Automotive Aftermarket
– Permanent / Full Time
– North of the CBD
– Global business
– Career opportunity
Product Development – Automotive Aftermarket
My client is a global business and a leading supplier of automotive parts to the aftermarket sector. Leaders in technology, engineering and manufacturing they supply a range of parts for engine, transmission and chassis, and are recognised for their diverse product range and high quality standards.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated candidate to join their team in this newly created and diverse role.
We are seeking a candidate with a unique blend of sales, technical/product (automotive) knowledge and business/product development skills.
Key Responsibilities will include:
– Develop and manage a product portfolio across predominantly engine parts
– Provide technical support and product information and releases to internal and external stakeholders
– Identify new product opportunities and research product applications and suppliers in line with market needs
– Work with the specialty repairers (such as transmission, engine and suspension specialists) to develop brand awareness
We are looking for a candidate with a strong automotive technical background who has solid analytical skills with the ability to develop product portfolio’s and work with a range of people (customers and suppliers). Strong Excel and data skills are essential to this role.
This a a great career opportunity for a specialist in the automotive aftermarket field to develop their career with a global organisation.
A salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on experience.
If you have the automotive / mechanical skills, with proven product development and relationship building capabilities, then please submit your resume in strict confidence.
To APPLY for this position, please click the following link – https://www.autorecruitment.com.au/jobs/?ja-job=3086759 and submit your detailed resume in strict confidence to Natalie Smith. All details in relation to the organisation, etc will be provided to candidates AFTER application, if you have a suitable background.
– Resumes must be submitted in a Word Document only
– This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients, across vehicle dealerships, aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance sectors, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.