My client is a leading supplier of automotive parts to the aftermarket/trade sector based in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. Due to business growth and development, they are seeking an Inwards Goods Supervisor to join their business in warehouse operations.
This is a salaried position working 40 hours per week on the afternoon shift.
- Oversee the operations of a small team of 10
- Team motivation and guidance
- Hands on role – personally involved in pick/pack and stock takes
- Ensure team accuracy of stock allocations
- General warehouse operations/tidiness/OH & S
- Team training, development and roster
- Forklift licence is a bonus
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, we are looking for a candidate who is ONLY wanting to work afternoon shift. This is a permanent afternoon shift position.
If you have previous warehouse/supervisor experience, are used to working in a fast paced environment and are a driven and motivated candidate, please apply now!!!
Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on experience.
Please apply via the application button with your detailed resume in strict confidence to Jemima Glover.
All details in relation to the organisation, etc will be provided to candidates AFTER application, if you have a suitable background.
- This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients across the automotive aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.