Our client is in the transport supply industry, and are considered an essential service – no lockdown for them – they are still working, whilst enforcing a Covid safe environment!!!
Based in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs, our client is a supplier to the transport/truck industry. Part of a globally leading organisation, they have a great opportunity for an experienced sales/admin co-ordinator to join their team.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- General admin, order processing, management of documentation for sales
- Handling general enquiries over the phone and email
- Managing their rental fleet and relevant paperwork
- Assisting with marketing requirements
- Assisting with parts and production requirements
- Travel bookings, co-ordination of training etc
Skills you will have:
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- A great, positive, can do attitude
- Solid computer literacy – Office Suite, with the ability to learn fast!!
- Hands on approach – willing to work in a team who all help each other
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – and the ability to retain information
- Be part of a highly successful and thriving business
- Join a great team who are supportive and flexible
- Great training and on going development – make this role your own
- Solid salary – negotiable based on experience
If this sounds like you, please send your resume via the apply button to Jem, in strict confidence.
- This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients across the automotive aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.