Our client is a National organisation specialising in the supply of automotive parts to the automotive repair and reseller industry. This role is based at their head office in Brisbane’s northern suburbs.
Currently they are seeking an experienced candidate to join their purchasing team in this hands on supervisory role. You will work with the team to ensure smooth procurement processes are managed, to meet inventory demands in a cost effective manner.
- Oversee purchasing teams monthly order cycle in line with scheduling
- Monitor logistic arrangements and communicate with providers
- Vendor performance, claims and reconciliation
- Ensure Purchase Orders are current in line with cash flow forecasting
- Data management and reporting
We are seeking a candidate with experience in purchasing, who has strong excel skills, high levels of attention to detail and superior communication skills, with a hands on approach.
A great business, team and culture with plenty of opportunity to grow in the business.
A salary based on experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please send your resume via the apply button in strict confidence to Natalie Smith.
All details in relation to the organisation, etc will be provided to candidates AFTER application, if you have a suitable background.
- Please note – This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients across the automotive aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.