Delivery Driver / Warehouse Assistant
- Permanent / Full Time
- Auto parts industry
- Full time perm position available
- Role with a forward thinking business
My client is a leading supplier of a range of automotive, industrial (and related) batteries, to their vast client base.
They are seeking a full time delivery driver/warehouse assistant to join their team, located in the Rydalmere area.
Duties will include:
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Ensure all deliveries are accurate and expectations are met or exceeded
- Assist with stock management, warehouse activities and deliveries
- Other duties as required
- Hourly rate of $25+ super
- LF forklift license is essential (company is willing to help the right candidate obtain this)
- Current Australian driver’s license is essential
We are seeking reliable and committed candidates who can work within a team environment and contribute to the organisation.
To APPLY for this role, please click the following link –
Please submit your resume to Jem Glover in a WORD Document.
All details in relation to the organisation, etc will be provided to suitable candidates AFTER application.
- Resumes must be submitted in a Word Document only
- This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients, across vehicle dealerships, aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance sectors, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.