Delivery Driver – Sydney
- Permanent / Full Time
- Ongoing casual or full time
- Growing organisation and great team
- Forward moving and thinking business
Delivery Driver needed!!!! – Automotive Parts Sector
My client is a National business, with a strong brand and footprints in each state. They offer a diverse range of automotive parts to their solid customer base.
They are seeking a full time parts delivery driver. We are seeking a candidate based in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs to handle the delivery run – picking up in the Wetherill Park area and delivering to customers across to the Eastern Suburbs. You would be required to keep the delivery vehicle at home of an evening, so off road or safe parking would be ideal. Our client is open to a permanent or casual driver – rates listed below.
Driving duties will include:
- Delivery to customers
- Managing your time
- Ensuring accuracy of parts being delivered
- Customer interaction and service
- Daily use of PDA’s
- Lifting up to 20kgs
Other duties possibly required:
- Picking and packing goods
- Processing orders
- General warehouse duties
- Full manual driver’s license is essential for this role
- Must be over 25 for insurance purposes
- Full time permanent $22.07 p/h + super
- Full time casual $26.93 p/h + super
We are seeking a reliable and committed candidate who can work within a team environment and contribute to the organisation.
You will have proven delivery driver experience, a basic understanding of warehousing operations, good attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and good general PC skills. With your motivation and solid organisational skills, you will be able to work under tight deadlines. It is essential for drivers roles to have a current manual drivers license.
Please click the following link – https://www.autorecruitment.com.au/jobs/?ja-job=3580963 and APPLY via the application button to submit your resume to Jem Glover in a WORD Document.
All details in relation to the organisation, etc will be provided to suitable candidates AFTER application.
- Resumes must be submitted in a Word Document only
- This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients, across vehicle dealerships, aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance sectors, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.